Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday was almost two weeks ago and I turned the big 2-6.  Steve asked me for months what I would like to do and we ended up deciding to see the Harlem Globetrotters.  We considered a Monster Truck rally, but the other one was closer to my birthday.  We had a lot of fun, but I will admit that it probably would be more awesome if you had children.  Now that I think about it, we were some of the few who didn't.  My favorite part about my birthday was a toss-up between eating the large box of doughnuts or eating deep fried wings.  I know that these things are a heart attack in a box, but I think I earned them.  I have survived the last 26 years.
Enjoying the Holy Grail of doughnuts

Just hanging out on the fifth row

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Megan! Looks like a fun day and I always get doughnuts on my birthday- way better than cake.

    ReplyDelete