| The Longhorn mascot is really small on the bottom right of the shorts. |
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Drum roll please....
So, for those of you that haven't heard I got into the Master's of Social Work program here at UT at Austin (a.k.a. A&M's rival school). After a little over 5 months I was finally off the wait-list and accepted. I didn't tell people at first because I was worried that they would have accepted the wrong person and then tell me I really didn't get in, but now it's legit because I paid my fee and received my welcome packet. To celebrate, Steve bought me these shorts. So enjoy this picture of my pasty white legs (FYI, you don't get tan during the summer because it's too hot to be outside, so this is normal). Also, I will finally attend a school whose color is my favorite. In the words of Tenacious D, it was destiny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hate to say this but with the title heading and only your lower half my first thought was that you were showing some kind of baby bump. It vaguely had me worried and offended that I was to be told over a blog. Good thing your not though, I expect fair warning.
ReplyDeleteNo, I would call you if we were expecting...which we are not.
ReplyDeleteI thought we were expecting...that Megan is going back to school
ReplyDelete