Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Raccoon in Our Apartment

This week I caught it red handed with the bag of marshmallows that Megan had used to make some rice crispy treats earlier in the week. It actually isn't a raccoon, its our cat Charlie. But he might as well be a raccoon. In addition to constantly fighting him away from the garbage, this week we caught him up on the kitchen counter attempting to get into the butter container. I actually kind of like catching him doing things because he is super jumpy like Megan. Usually I'll sneak up on him and see how high I can get him to jump when I scare him. It's usually about a foot to a foot in a half. I guess all his antics are okay because that's how we stay entertained and how I justify teasing him unmercifully.

Here is him walking on 2 legs and chasing a lazer:

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Most people put up videos of their kids . . . you've got Charlie:)

    ReplyDelete