Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Nerd Burglar

So Megan has been gone for the past week in St. George visiting her sister and will continue to be gone for the next week, proving that things really do fall apart without her here. Dirty clothes all over the place, grocery bags on the kitchen floor from when I got some groceries earlier in the week, pile full of dirty dishes, empty containers of various microwavable foods (I can cook I've just been busy), and I somehow also managed to get our credit card number stolen. Go me.

The thief racked up about $600 of computer parts from various online sites and a $90 order from proflowers.com. I postulated the following scenarios: 1.A criminal nerd was trying to woo his female nerd counter part. 2. Said criminal nerd was trying to keep his Mom from kicking him out of the basement by buying her flowers.

Just having a lazy Sunday now being bored that Megan's gone and I'm not furiously studying for my Neuroscience test (it was Friday). I also had a test on Wednesday where we had to show one of the doctors in the family medicine department that we knew how to do a physical exam. The doctor said that I did well, except for one thing. Apparently after I checked sensation in the legs I tested the knee jerk reflex crouching down (wasn't thinking). The doctor said if the patient had overactive reflexes I might just get a swift kick in my vulnerable parts (not exactly how he put it, but family might be reading this.)

1 comment:

  1. I've had my debit card number stolen twice in the last 9 months. Both times they made several charges from sites like match.com. Weird.

    Congrats on passing your physical exam skillz test!

    ReplyDelete