Monday I start my preceptorship in Family Medicine. I'll be following around a family medicine doc (not sure exactly how involved it will be since I don't really know much of anything) for 4 weeks. Sometimes it's funny to me how when I tell people that I am going to medical school they ask me all sorts of detailed medical questions or ask me what I am going to specialize in like I know what I am doing.
Saturday we went down to Houston to the temple and the Zoo. It just so happened while we were at the temple one of the missionaries from my mission was getting married that day. As we were leaving the temple we also saw my Sister-in-law Mickisha's sister Kali there for a friends wedding. It's a small world I guess.
After the temple we went to a Greek restaurant called Niko Niko's and the Houston Zoo. Here's a picture of a orangutan I took at the zoo. I guess I had never seen one before because I had no idea how big they are and it took me a little while to figure which end was the head and which was the behind. I'll let you decide.
No comments:
Post a Comment