My sister got an Airedale Terrier last year named Sally, who I met for the first time at Thanksgiving. Steve was working nights, so I decided to drive up to North Carolina and leave Steve to fend for himself. Obviously, I was very excited to meet Sally.
 |
| I am not sure if she has her mouth open because she is excited or I am inadvertently straggling her. |
 |
| Sally was very excited to help us make rolls by trying to steal the dough. |
 |
| And what's Thanksgiving without your roll dough rising to look like a butt. |
Steve was jealous about not meeting Sally, so he was
very excited to meet her at Christmas. So much so that he was carrying her like a baby. And at one point, I am pretty sure I saw him nuzzle her.
 |
| Five of us six sisters for a post-Christmas lunch |
No comments:
Post a Comment